Our mail server crashed yesterday afternoon (10/8/14) after a power outage. Our tech team is working on fixing the problem. We are still available at (614) 221-9096 to talk about your real estate research needs.No tags for this post.
The 2015 Fair Market Rents (effective 10/1/2014) have been released. To find out the rents for your area, go to The Danter Company’s FMR Lookup Database and enter the county and state abbreviation.
The Danter Company is pleased to provide this database as a convenience for our clients and others.Tags: Fair Market Rents
HUD has updated Qualified Census Tracts (QCT) and Difficult Development Areas (DDA) for 2015, to be effective for properties placed in service after 12/31/2014. The Danter Company provides this information on our website in an easy to use format as a convenience to our LIHTC clients and others working with the LIHTC program.
- Updated DDAs for metropolitan areas
- Updated DDAs for nonmetropolitan areas
- Updated QCT database lookup
Recent Danter Company appearances in the media:
- Columbus Dispatch, August 26, 2014 – After sale of homebuilder, Pulte signs replacing Dominion’s
- Columbus Dispatch, March 30, 2014 – Building Permits on the Rise
- Columbus Business First, April 4, 2014 – As Golf Wanes, Developers Finding Other Ways to Use Green Space
- Medina Post, June 10, 2014: City Adopts Plan for Redevelopment
The Danter Company evaluated marketing materials at 249 assisted-living properties we visited over the last three years. Almost three out of five (59.5%) graded out as a D or an F on our grading scale for effectiveness using lifestyle marketing techniques and producing material that seniors can easily handle and read. Marketing packages collected by our analysts during site visits at properties in 13 states were evaluated on a curved 100-point scale with the following results:
|B||70 TO 79||39||15.7%|
|C||60 TO 69||51||20.5%|
|D||50 TO 59||54||21.7%|
The average score is 53.6, or a D. The median is 55, also a D. Marketing material was graded on 10 categories of up to 10 points as follows:
- Emphasis on the potential resident’s new lifestyle (10 points)
- Fonts (size 10 points, legibility 10 points)
- Pictures (number and size 10 points, appropriateness and activity 10 points, diversity 10 points)
- Floor plans (10 points)
- Explanation of services (10 points)
- List of fees (10 points)
- Quality of print/production (10 points)
Our full white paper details our findings, including key mistakes made by many communities. If you would like a copy of our white paper detailing our findings, please contact Kenneth Danter or Terry Hall at 614-221-9096.No tags for this post.
Happy Fourth of July! Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.
No tags for this post.